The 15th International Logistics and Supply Chain Congress (LMSCM2017) will be the next in the series of the annual conferences under the same name. The series aims to bring researchers and practitioners together to address contemporary and future issues in logistics and supply chain management.
This year’s conference is organized with the collaboration of Logistics Association (LODER), Dogus University and University of Bridgeport. The congress will be held in Istanbul on October 19-20, 2017.
We invite submissions for this year’s conference themed “Big Data Analytics in Logistics and Supply Chain”. Potential topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Big Data Analytics in Logistics
- Omnichannel Logistics
- Logistics 4.0
- Sustainability in logistics and supply chains
- Green Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Transportation & Warehouse Management
- Social Responsibility in logistics and supply chains
- Best practices in logistics and supply chains
- Innovation and technology management
- Risk management
- Retail logistics and supply chains
- Service supply chains
- Sourcing & Outsourcing
- Special topics in logistics and supply chains
LMSCM2017 encourages multidisciplinary networks and platforms for academics and professionals to identify the challenges and discuss solutions for logistics and supply chain management and welcomes scientific and practical contributions from different disciplines and fields. Authors are invited to submit original and unpublished research results or best practices that have not been submitted for publication elsewhere. The submitted papers will undergo a double-blinded review process. All accepted papers will be published in conference proceedings.